We offer an intensive and comprehensive film workshop where each participant embarks on a journey of self-exploration through the use of different mediums such as writing, drawing, and video in order to discover their creative voice and share it with the world.
Our process includes:
- Screenplay & Storyboard based on the participant’s life
- Introduction to image and sound recording
- Filming the short films with the other participants
- Editing and sound design by professionals
- Public screening and discussion with the participants and filmmakers
By learning the art of visual storytelling each participant voices a personal story through a short film; a self-portrait. The aim of the workshop is to be a transformative experience for participants by providing tools for self-contemplation and self-empowerment. The workshop showcases human strength and happiness within the daily reality of a specific community. It focuses on reaffirming a participant’s individual strengths while building solidarity, trust, and collective thinking.